The second guest mix of ’09 comes from none other than prog breaks master Retroid!
This very prolific producer and dj is behind countess quality remixes and original tunes and recently started up Ego Shot Records with a look to push things in a more Nu Skool direction. He recent released Everyday Hero on Ego shot, with quality remixes from Flack.su and Left/Right, cementing it as a label to look our for in ’09. This is a quality mix that’s not to be missed!
Adam Huszár is a hungarian producer and dj. He was born in 1983 in Hatvan, Hungary and he is living in a town called Gyongyos. He had been attracted to music from his childhood. He first started to tune up in 1998 on his first computer. He likes music that can give some kind of individual feeling, the musical style doesn’t really matter. He affectionately uses atmospheric elements and broken beats in his productions. In 1998 he started producing ambient and electro and later he turned to progressive breaks and house. He gets involved more and more on a very wide spectrum of music.
His hard work lead to success. His tracks are welcomed and supported by various artists and djs around the world. He has also been involved in several remix contests and the results show that he is not just a talented producer, but in some cases the best.
Adam produces music all the time and looks for contacts around the globe. His productions are signed by Morphosis Records, Feralcode Records, System Recordings and many more labels. His tracks played by many dj’s all over the world like Hernan Cattaneo, Markus Schulz, Andy Moor, Ferry Corsten, The Crystal Method.
In 2007 he founded Morphosis Records to release his own and similar producers works. He hosted two popular monthly radioshows Morphosis Sessions and Mindfields with Dynamic Illusion on different radio stations like Frisky, Proton and Dance Radio.
Adam collaborated with many other artists and started few new projects in 2007. A production duo under Reclused with Pinar Aybar. They created some emotional productions in the genere of triphop and electronica. He is also a member of a Hungarian duo called Spasmodic. They made together some serious electro breaks and house productions. You can also expect some new solo projects under new aliases in the near future..
Big ups to Retroid for a wicked mix and to all that tuned in live
Here’s the archive!
01. The PQM Project – Love Of The Hour (Dan HabarNam Remix) [Abducted Recordings]
02. Yreane – Another Deep Space (Mesmer Mix) [Sarcity Records]
03. Seth Vogt – Dont Turn Away (Oracle Breaks Remix) [M-Toxin Recordings]
04. Dascyllus – Tokamak [Glack Audio]
05. Abakus – Indu – Shiloh Remix [Liquid Sound Design]
06. Dan F – The Politics Of Summer (Flack.su Remix) [Glack Audio]
07. Jinx – Twilight 2000 (BETA Remix) [High Grade Recordings]
08. WoNK – Nasty Dog (Karl Sav Remix) [Destination?]
09. Dan F – Secret Weapon [Sound of Habib]
10. The Killers – Mr Brightside (Jacques Lu Cont’s Thin White Duke Remix) [Sawdust]
Guest Mix – Retroid
01. Beatman and Ludmilla with Kate Havnevik – New Day
02. Cosmonaut & Satelites – Sunrise (Fonarev & Melodica Remix)
03. Showroom Dummies – Gaze (Flack.su Remix)
04. Bennie Project – Zoras Domain (The Peepshow Ownerz Remix)
05. Uriel – Fieldox (Retroid Remix)
06. Far Too Loud – Play It Loud (Broken Robot Mix)
07. Plastic Shell – Foley (Beatman and Ludmilla Remix)
08. Retroid – Everyday Hero (Left/Right Remix)
09. Force Mass Motion – Waiting (Broken Mix)
10. Mr No Hands – Hotterdam (Mr No Hands Edit)